Earlier this month, Oracle announced that Java, Oracle Solaris, MySQL, and NetBeans certification exams will be offered through a new test delivery partner – Pearson VUE – and will no longer be available through Prometric test centers. This includes the Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional Exam, also known as SCJP 6.
The move to Pearson VUE is also accompanied with some changes in the SCJP 6 exam itself, these changes are as follows:
- Exam number is now 1Z0-851 (Previously 310-065).
- Exam duration is now 150 minutes (Previously 210 minutes).
- Number of questions is now 60 (Previously 72 questions).
- Passing score is now 61% (Subject to change) (Previously 65%).
- No Drag and Drop questions.
For more information about the exam, see this.
Pearson VUE test centers are available all over Egypt, find a test center in your city using this form.
Best of luck! :)